Thursday, March 24, 2011

Google Reader - Managing Feeds

very minor complaints today for a product I'm using more and more (and the product who's addiction I could not quit and who's incredibly high quality lead to my current Googlediction).

Importing Multiple Feeds into the same category - sometimes I import several feeds in a row from the same category.  For example, today I converted my Comics over to RSS feeds.  It'd be nice to put them all in the same folder and then let me rename the folder later or have a way of selecting what group to add them into when I add them.  Like a category/folder drop down.

Along the same lines, after I've imported my Comics, I'd like to select multiple feeds and move them all into the comics folder.  I had to do this one at a time from the main Google Reader page. Maybe there's a better way to do this already, but if not, alert the Googlers.  :>

No comments:

Post a Comment