Sunday, March 20, 2011

Google Docs - Discussions - Comments need to send on enter

take away the "post" button.  Facebook has led the charge and now we must all follow.  I can't comment fast enough on Google Docs Discussions because it still has the mousey post button.  It's time for the post buttons to die.  First they came for Print Screen, then they came for Caps Lock, then they'll come for the Windows and Apple keys.  It's time.  Up with CapsLock to Google search, gotta figure out how to remap that on my machines.  (on windows this morning I set the key to ctrl, but couldn't manage a ctrl-ctrl without MacroExpress and that's really too much overhead.  (this new Mac clickpad keeps coming up while I'm typing and f-ing my shit up.  arrgh!)

Anyway, TL;DR comments should send on enter.  I'm sure Google already thought of this though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment