Sunday, March 20, 2011

google confusion - Reader, iGoogle, BloggerFollow

Reader, iGoogle, and BloggerFollow all seem to have the same function of "following".  Blogger keeps warning me that I'm not following any blogs, but all my blogs are in Reader.  When I try to follow something from Feedreader it offers to put it in iGoogle or Reader when sometimes I want both because I want to read it casually (iGoogle) and try to make sure I read every article (Reader).  I agree that Blogger must copy or buy Tumblr, but my BloggerFollow queue remains empty and annoying, as I use Blogger to publish, not to browse.

Integrate Reader into Blogger and iGoogle.  Have a folder in Reader where you can manage the news that will be displayed on iGoogle and a folder that displays the Blogger blogs you follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment