Friday, December 10, 2010

Blogger - missing twitter and facebook integration


Allright. I've set up my new blogs. They look awesome, the content is awesome, everything is awesome. Now how do I share my blog posts with my twitter followers and my facebook friends? I don't want to follow complicated instructions, I want real Twitter and Facebook integration right here at home in blogger. I already have it in Tumblr, but they had downtime and don't have the brilliant staff of Google Engineers behind them. So why not blogger? Why not grow a pair of twitter and facebook integration, rise up and crush Tumblr once and for all? As one of the first major blogging platforms, wouldn't you like to be the last? Get with it google. Get with twitter/facebook integration or fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment