Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Google, I love you but you never send me any free stuff


Products you have that I'd love to try and then blog about:

 - Google Book Reader

 - Nexus-S (or any Android smartphone that's contract free)

 - Chromebook

 - Auto-drive car (I hate driving and would be glad to get in on the ground floor of this one)

 - Street view bicycle (okay, so I don't really need to try this one, but it would be fun)

 - Street view car (I think this falls into the same category as the previous)

 - Google Artificial Human Body (pretty sure this is what they have planned for Sergei's brain) (worth it) (also an obvious extension of the "android" project, duhrrr)



PS: I think the new amazing video view that comes up at the end of youtube videos now is long called for and absolutely FANTASTIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment