Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blogger: Share box with a mind of it's own randomly loads, even though I never want it to

Seriously google.  First you ask me to overshare (asking me after each one of my blog posts) and now you're randomly asking me to share when I update the post or now even preview the post.  You've got some serious issues with this share box.  First you don't need it, let the people auto share to G+ or never share.  Why always pop me up a box?  I probably would have chosen auto-share, but now without the option, having seen this box so many times (and on preview, really.  like I want to share that I'm making small edits and seeing how they look?) that I'd probably go to auto-share off and leave your empty social network in the dust.  At first I just didn't like the box, as it came up when I +1'ed something, which I see as more as a "like", but now I fricking hate it.  Good job, Google.  (not)

No comments:

Post a Comment