Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Google Docs - sharing is hard, spell checker missing

It's too hard to add multiple people to multiple documents.  I tried to grant access to my entire collection, but I think it only gave access to the first document, then I had to manually select each document and it didn't remember the people, so I had to re cut and paste their information in.  (looks like I might have been able to just share the collection. Will try it next time.  Still seems like sharing could be more like setting up my friends as editors, seeing them on a sidebar and dragging and dropping groups of documents to them.  Or creating a group for them, like Book Editors, and then being able to drag and drop multiple items to a group representing multiple people.)

Spell Checker - Standard search and replace spell checker seems to be missing.  I'd like to go through the document word style, not just clicking on annoying red lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment